Full aluminum built cooling body constructed to fit three drives within a two (5.25”) bay fitting, the DataCage Classic MB453 Series follows the tradition of industrial systems' needs for stability, durability, toughness and high sensitivities for mass storage operating conditions. It's equipped with a hot swappable fan that may be detached if confined by depth limitations when integrated, or if replacement is necessary. Our removable fan requires no tools or wiring, simply swap with a new fan and back to operation! It is space saving and user friendly for industrialized system solutions.
* 3 in 2 RAID back plane module.
* Support SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) hard drive.
* Fits three 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard drive fully supports Hot-Swap function.
* Compact and space saving for multiple drives fit (Three drives within two 5.25” bay fitting).
* Internal drive security, exchangeability, expandability and maintenance capabilities.
* Durable aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation with stylish
* Detachable 80mm ball bearing rear cooling fan for easy maintenance.
* Advanced drive monitoring system built internally w/ visual & audio indicators
Color : Black
Drive Fit : 3 x 3.5” SATA 1.5 / 3 / 6 Gb/s hard drives
Drive Bay : 2 x 5.25" half height device bay
Host Interface : 3 x 7 pin SATA port
Power Input : 2 x 4 pin Molex Power
Transfer Rate : Up to 6Gb/sec. (depending on hard drive speed)
Insert& Extract connection via : Direct SATA hard drive connection
Structure : Aluminum body w/ partial plastic
Drive Cooling : Detachable rear outtake fan w/ aluminum heat dispersion
Alarm Indication : Auto & Visual
LED Indication : Drive power (green), activity (amber), failure (red) for each bay
Individual (red) LED for both fan failure and overheat
Dimension (L x W x H) : ( w/ fan) 220.0 x 146.0 x 86.0 mm
(w/o fan) 180.0 x 146.0 x 86.0 mm