| Ruckus Wireless MediaFlex™ 2211-EXT
|Hardware > Redes >
Wireless > Audio-Video-(WiFi) > Ruckus-Wireless >
|Bridge/Repetidor Multimedia Wi-Fi inteligente 802.11g con opcion de antena externa|
|Garantía del fabricante: 2 años SAT (Servicio Técnico)|
| Hoja de Datos|
| Disponibilidad: ||
|The Ruckus MediaFlex 2200 Series is two products in one. It acts as
a wireless access gateway, providing reliable connectivity to outdoor
Wi-Fi networks, as well as an extended range indoor 802.11b/g
The Ruckus MediaFlex 2200 Series is the world’s fi rst customer
premise equipment specifi cally designed and optimized for broadband operators building large-scale metro Wi-Fi networks.
Patent-pending hardware and software let subscribers connect
faster and more reliably to outdoor metro Wi-Fi networks – automatically optimizing around changing environmental conditions.
Intelligent connection algorithms determine the fastest Wi-Fi mesh
node with which to associate based on the highest data rates and
best signal strength.
The Ruckus MediaFlex 2200 Series is the only system that provides
unprecedented diversity through the use of a unique, dual polarized
antenna array. This provides the largest coverage area possible,
the strongest resilience to interference and the highest receive
The Ruckus MediaFlex 2200 Series is equipped with integrated
smart-MIMO antenna technology developed to reliably communicate
with the metro Wi-Fi nodes. Compatible with standard 802.11b/g metro Wi-Fi nodes, the Ruckus MediaFlex 2200 Series
802.11b/g wireless access gateway extends the metro Wi-Fi coverage to hard-to-reach indoor locations.
For increased deployment fl exibility, the Ruckus MediaFlex also
comes equipped with an external RF connection. This provides the
ability to deploy a high-gain antenna away from the CPE.
Increased performance/range for communicating with metro Wi-Fi nodes
Advanced customer premise equipment (CPE) designed to provide indoor (home and office) coverage extension of metro Wi-Fi signal.
• Dual zone support
Simultaneously functions as a long-range wireless access gateway to outdoor Wi-Fi networks and as a high performance Wi-Fi access point indoors.
• Unprecedented reliability
Antenna diversity and automatic antenna selection optimizes signal quality to metro Wi-Fi network.
• Secure management access
PIP management access allows providers to restrict and control remote access to in-home subscriber units.
• Robust security
Discrete SSIDs and associated security confi gurations for both the WAN and LAN.
• Automatic interference avoidance
Mitigates multipath fading and avoids RF interference by continuously selecting the best signal path to the metro Wi-Fi nodes.
• Long-range bidirectional connectivity
Wi-Fi node selection based on link capacity and high output power deliver faster, long-range connections (optional external RF antenna connection available).
• Automatic upgrades
Periodic updating provides automatic downloads of latest fi rmware without user intervention.
• External power adapter
• Input: 110 – 240V AC (country specific), 220-240V AC (country specific)
• Output: 12V DC, 1A
PHYSICAL SIZE • 14.2cm(L), 12.2cm(W), 7.5cm(H)
WEIGHT • 220 grams
• Internal software-confi gurable antenna array with directional, high-gain elements and 63 unique omni antenna patterns
• External RP-SMA connector option
• 1 port (with or without external antenna)
• 5 ports (without external antenna), auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps, RJ-45
• Power/status, Ethernet status, wireless status, wireless network quality indicator
• Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) – 104°F (40°C)
• Operating humidity: 15% – 95% non-condensing
CONFIGURATION AND STATISTICS INTERFACE
• Web user interface (HTTP/S)
• CLI (Telnet, SSH)
• LAN, wireless and associated stations
• Accessible via Web UI
• Manually or automatically via FTP or TFTP or WebUI (preconfi gured with address of Ruckus-hosted fi rmware server)
• Confi guration dump (admin only)
• Simple support info transfer to provider
• Smart confi guration wizard
STANDARDS • 802.11b/g
SUPPORTED DATA RATES • 54,48,36,24,18,12,11,9.6, 5.5,2,1 Mbps
• U.S./Canada: 1-11
• Europe: (ETSI X30): 1-13
• Japan X41: 1-13
ROUTING • Static routing
RF POWER OUTPUT
• 23 dBm for 802.11b/g (200mW)
• Country-specifi c power settings are configurable
NAT • Supported
DHCP • Supported
BRIDGE MODE • Supported
ROUTER MODE • Supported
TUNNEL MODE • L2TP
AUTO CHANNEL SELECTION • Supported
TRANSMIT POWER CONTROL • Supported
• 901-2211-XX00: US, Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
• 901-2225-XX01: US, Europe, Canada, Australia, Colombia, Hong Kong, Thailand
• 901-2211-XX15: US, Canada, Europe, Colombia, Thailand
WIRELESS SECURITY • WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA2-AES
AUTHENTICATION • 802.1x (EAP-TTLS)
CLIENT STATIONS SUPPORTED • 10
|Precio: Llame para precio