| Sangoma A142
|Hardware > Integracion >
Controladoras > Serie-(Controladora) > Sangoma >
|Tarjeta PCI con 2 puertos serie (V.35/RS422/EIA530 o RS232)|
|Garantía del fabricante: 2 años SAT (Servicio Técnico)|
| Hoja de Datos|
| Disponibilidad: ||
|Now newly redesigned for improved effi ciency, the Sangoma A142 Data Card replaces the Sangoma S5141 card. Ideal for synchronous serial applications.
Whether you use the card to simplify routing and increase security using Sangoma’s Wanpipe® software; you need support for an X.25 link, a datascope, an SNA connection, or a broadcast satellite feed; or you have another unique application—Sangoma’s Serial Synchronous
products communicate mission-critical radar control and surveillance data, essential to modern air and sea communications.
This updated card boasts fi eld upgradeable fi rmware, a choice of PCI or PCI Express interface, and two primary ports that have equal baud rates without the complexity of signalling jumpers.
The A142 Synchronous Dual Serial hardware is based on the same advanced engineering design as the award-winning AFT Product Line. Trust the Sangoma® name to deliver optimum data support on standard telecommunications networks.
|• Two full-speed primary ports supporting either V.35, X.21, RS422/EIA530 or RS232 serial interfaces.
• High-speed connections: V.35, X.21, RS422/EIA530 to 8 Mbps per port. RS232 to 400 kbps per port.
• Power: 550 mA at +5 V.
• PCI Versions are 32 bit (5 V) and 64 bit (3.3 V) compatible.
• Now available in PCI or PCI Express.
• Operating temperature range: 0 – 50 °C.
• Software confi gurable or by machine BIOS.
• Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
• All modem control lines are monitored.
• Either monitoring only or simulation (transmit and receive).
• Monitoring or simulation of ATM or HDLC at line speeds above 8 Mbps, BSC at line speeds to 128 kbps.
• Supports Asynch to 256 kbps, and raw unformatted bit streams to 8 Mbps.
• Time stamps with a resolution of 100 microseconds or better to allow accurate sequencing of events. Each character can be individually time stamped.
• V.35, X.21, RS422/EIA530, or RS232 supported on both primary ports.
• Clocking: Internally generated or external at line speeds to 8 Mbps.
• NRZ, NRZi, FM0, FM1, Manchester encoding.
• All ports are RS485 — capable of supporting multipoint lines.
• ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, HDLC, PPP, SS7, and transparent bit-stream to support BSC, Monosync, and other protocols.
Higher Level Protocols
• IP/IPX over Frame Relay / PPP / HDLC / X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25 (DMT and TCOP), SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM.
• Windows® 2003, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista.
• Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
WANPIPEMON®, System logs.
For pinouts see www.sangoma.com.